About Me

My photo
Follower of God | Daughter | Sister | Friend | Musician | Psychology grad | Registered Nurse | Medical Student | ECHELON | DREAMER

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Wall That Used To Exist

I know I've said this in my previous entry... But I'm just too overwhelmed with things that it deserves to be reiterated...

My walls are down...

My walls are DEFINITELY down...

Amazing how one person took them down... So that another person can come through... Smart person... The latter... Without effort, I let him in... Didn't take too long for me to realize that I really liked him... There are no reasons how I got to this point... It's bewildering... But I told my friend/adviser/confidante that he was on my radar all this time... I was just keeping quiet about it... Maybe because I wasn't used to liking 2 persons at the same time, and, I guess, with the same intensity... I was in denial with the latter... I was building the first one so much that I was afraid to admit that the other guy was actually the one I liked better. My friend even told me that he liked this other one better, that he felt like we were a perfect fit... I hate to admit it but I do agree with him...

Things have changed... My world has changed... I don't know, though, if I can keep up with these changes... Yes, there are changes but I feel like I'm back in a very familiar situation. I've been here before... I swear... The last time I was here was more than a year ago... It ended up in heartbreak... At least, for me... And this is why I'm scared... I'm scared that I'm finding myself in the same place... Or so I think I am...

A different person... Yes, he's different... I don't want to expect too much but I'm really PRAYING and HOPING that I'll get a different ending this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment