About Me

My photo
Follower of God | Daughter | Sister | Friend | Musician | Psychology grad | Registered Nurse | Medical Student | ECHELON | DREAMER

Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Broken Self-Belief

I made the same mistake twice today... It's frustrating... Especially when you're trying to redeem yourself... I wish I could scream out loud... But I guess this is why I'm writing at this moment... This is how I'll do it, instead...

I've lost faith in myself...

I've come to that realization sometime in the middle of this journey... My med school journey... I've fallen so many times on this path, and the fall just gets harder and more painful each time. But today was such an affirmation. Like I said, I made the same mistake twice today... It's like I've lost trust in what I know too much... And THAT kept leading me into committing more mistakes. Yes... This journey made me into such a broken person... 

Lesson of the Day:
FOLLOW YOUR GUT INSTINCTS!

Today, I may have affirmed the fact that I don't believe in myself anymore... BUT... 
IT ALL ENDS TODAY!!!

I will stop trusting what other people say.
I will stop doubting what I know.

I will start relying on ME, MYSELF and I...!


Okay... That's it... I'll stop screaming now...

1 comment:

  1. don't lose faith in people. not everyone has bad intentions. :)

    ReplyDelete